I’d like to thank these amazing bloggers for the appreciation and recognition for the Daily Warriors blog:
- Smiling Dreamer for The Blogger Recognition and The Versatile Blogger Award – Read about her interesting life experiences at smilingdreamerblog!
- Jirah for The Blogger Recognition Award – Check her adventures on fashion, books, food, life at jirahmerizz!
- Natalie for the One Lovely Blog Award – Drop by her publications page to see her thought-provoking fiction, poetry, and essays!
- Dolly for the Mystery Blogger Award – Check out her blog koolkosherkitchen for delicious recipes and inspiration!
I’ve been previously nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by my blogger sis JD (check out her phenomenal blog at shatteredinhim). I posted about it here. I’ve also been nominated by Elena and posted about the Mystery Blogger Award here.
Dolly posted a different set of questions, to which I answered the following:
Here are my responses to the new awards. 🙂
My blog started a while back, but it only took real form when I realized its identity. You can read about the beginning from this post: Daily Warriors.
“I also wanted it (the blog) to be for a community, to help others, reach out, appreciate, and spread Truth and Love. I’m optimistic that Daily Warriors would do just that.”
I posted Blogging Tips for Beginners to help out those who are starting on their blogging journey. I believe it’s important to know your purpose for blogging and write about your passion.
Here are 7 Facts about me that I thought of just now:
- For some reason, I dislike the color orange.
- But I love sunsets.
- I also like oranges. (the fruit)
- I’m currently into photograpy as a hobby. (Photoblog)
- But I’m now doing a modeling challenge.
- Ice cream is one of my dearest friends. ❤
- I have tiny teddy bear named Achelous (that I will probably blog about in the future)
Since we just reached 500 follows, I’m nominating all 500 of you! Haha! (Can I do that? I just did, though. So probably, yes… Yes, I can.)
“To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with.”
― Mark Twain
I literally cannot imagine life without this blog anymore. It’s becoming a big family to me. Thank you so much for all the love and support! *group hug*
I love you all, daily warriors! Keep rocking this life!