DID YOU KNOW?
- There are over 7.5 billion people in the world at this moment.
- Roughly 3 billion people can use the internet.
- More than 2 million blog posts were written on this day.
- Over 17,000 people died of hunger today.
- This year, there are more than 700 million undernourished people in the world.
- Almost 400 million people have no access to a safe drinking water source.
- There are more than 24 billion tons of CO2 emissions this year.
- 6 million tons of toxic chemicals have been released in the environment this year.
- Over 3 million hectares of the forest has been lost.
- There are more than 600,000 accounts of suicides this year.
Is there really something we can do to make the world a better place?
Have you ever stopped to ask yourself, “What can I contribute to society?”
Sometimes we think that our actions are insignificant, but everything creates a ripple effect. Even the simplest habits like turning off the water tap or using our own grocery bags could make a huge difference. If all of us would wait for the other to create a better world, then none of us will.
It starts with YOU.
Today, I want you to ask yourself this one question: